Botswana Hunting Packages
Free roaming plains game
The hunting concession of 550 000 acres is privately owned. It delivers every year exceptional trophies to Bow and Rifle hunters.
Daily rate per person per day:
Plains Game Safaris: 1X1 $480 per day (min 10 days per hunter)
2X1 $400 per day (min 10 days per hunter)
4×2 $350 per day (min 10 days per hunter)
Non Hunters / Observers: $300 per day
Arrival Day: (per person) $300 per day
Trophy Prices in US$
Black Wildebeest $1900
Blue Wildebeest $900
Burchells Zebra $1450
Cape Eland $2000
Cape Red Hartebeest $1300
Common Blesbuck $950
Kalahari Springbuck $600
Southern Greater Kudu $1600
Southern Grey Duiker $550
Southern Impala $600
INCLUDED IN THE DAILY RATE:
- Meeting on arrival in Maun.
- Full services of your professional hunter.
- Full camp and staff services.
- Full accommodations.
- Meals and drinks. (Local drinks only, a reasonable quantity)
- Daily laundry in camp.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE DAILY RATE:
- Trophy fees.
- Dipping and packing. This will be quoted by the shipper. Shipper will meet with clients at the end of the safari. Air freight of trophies to final destination.
- Gun import permits of $150 per gun.
- Air charters to and from camps.
- Shotgun 12g & 20g @ $1 per pound.
- Hotel costs before and after safari contract dates.
- Road transport from Maun to camp @ $300 per vehicle, each way.
- (Currently) 12% Botswana government VAT on total bill.
- Imported alcoholic beverages.
Deposits: A safari is booked and confirmed only upon receipt of a deposit of 50% of the basic safari fee.
Balance: The balance of the safari fee is payable on the day of arrival.
Cancellation policy: If the safari is cancelled, before six months of safari date, the deposit is transferable to another safari for the following season. If the safari is cancelled, less than six months before the deposit will not be returned. Sorry, due to several unfortunate instances, we will no longer accept personal checks.
INSURANCE: You are not covered by insurance; you are advised that you and your property be fully covered by insurance, for the duration of the safari.
LIABILITY: While every effort will be made to safeguard you and your property, no liability or responsibility is accepted for any injury, illness, or for any loss of property during your safari. By booking and paying a deposit for a safari, you are deemed to have accepted these LIABILITY and INSURANCE clauses.