Namibia Hunting Packages
|Area||Hunting days included||Size of area (acres)||Hunting area||Trophy size to expect||Price|
|Sobbe (Communal conservancy)||7 days||100 000||Caprivi||36 – 42||$17 500|
|Bwabwata (National Park)||7 days||670 000||Caprivi||40 – 45||$25 500|
|Area||Hunting days included||Size of area (acres)||Hunting area||Trophy size to expect||Comments||Price|
|Sikunga (Communal conservancy)||8 days||98 000||Caprivi||non export||Bull or cow||$17 900|
|Sobbe ( Communal conservansy)||8 days||100 000||Caprivi||non export||Bull or cow||$17 900|
|Sikunga (Communal conservancy)||14 days||98 000||Caprivi||38-55lbs||Trophy Bull||$48 500|
|Sobbe ( Communal conservansy)||14 days||100 000||Caprivi||38-58lbs||Trophy Bull||$48 500|
|Bwabwata (National Park)||14 days||670 000||Caprivi||55-80lbs||Trophy Bull||$80 000|
|Area||Hunting days included||Size of area (acres)||Hunting area||Price|
|Farm ereas||14 days||25 000||Etosha||$17 900|
|Communal conservancy||14 days||various||North West Namibia||$25 500|
|Bwabwata (National Park)||14 days||670 000||Caprivi||$33 500|
|Hunting days included||Farms/Communal conservancy||Bwabwata (National Park)|
|Buffalo & Leopard||16 days||$45 000|
|Buffalo & Elephant||14 – 16 days||$58 000||$95 000|
|Elephant $ Leopard||16 days||$90 000|
|Elephant x2 (1x conservancy 1x park)||21 days||$120 000|
|Elephant, Buffalo & Leopard||21 days||$85 000||$105 000|
|Non export packages in conservancies|
|Buffalo||Min 7 days||$13 600|
|Hippo||Min 7 days||$12 600|
|Elephant||Min 8 days||$22 800|
|Bwabwata (National Park)|
|Buffalo||$12 500||7 days|
|Crocodile||$ 7 000||10 days|
|Duiker||$ 600||1 day|
|Eland (Livingstone)||$ 3 000||7 days|
|Elephant||$46 000||14 days|
|Hippo||$ 6 000||10 days|
|Hyena (spotted)||$ 1 900||7 days|
|Kudu||$ 1 900||7 days|
|Leopard||$ 7 000||14 days|
|Red Letchwe||$ 5 500||10 days|
|Reedbuck (common)||$ 1 600||7 days|
|Roan||$10 500||10 days|
|Sable||$10 500||10 days|
|Steenbuck||$ 600||1 day|
|Warthog||$ 600||1 day|
|Buffalo||$ 8 500||7 days|
|Crocodile||$ 6 500||10 days|
|Duiker||$ 600||1 day|
|Elephant||$27 000||14 days|
|Hippo||$ 5 000||10 days|
|Hyena (spotted)||$ 1 200||7 days|
|Kudu||$ 2 000||7 days|
|Leopard||$ 6 000||14 days|
|Roan||$ 9 500||10 days|
|Sable||$ 9 000||10 days|
|Warthog||$ 600||1 day|
|Wildebeest (blue)||$ 1 300||1 day|
|Zebra (chapmen’s)||$ 2 000||7 days|
Sobbe Conservancy: Best time to hunt elephant from February to early July and November. Buffalo, February to May and November. Leopard/plains game, May to November.
Sikunga Conservancy: Best time to hunt end of July to end of October.
All above packages includes an arrival day, pick up at designated airports, Botswana temporary import permit for first rifle (if flying via Kasane), the number of hunting days as stated, a departing day on which client will be dropped off at same airport, plus trophy fee(s) of stated animals in package.
- A 50% deposit on all packages, additional days booked, and extra animals booked, will secure the quota for the stated animals.
- The remainder of the package fee and booked extra days are payable no later than 60 days prior to the hunt. No hunting will start unless full payment (for packages and extra days) has been received.
- The remainder of trophy fees on extra animals booked, to be paid after successfully hunting them. In the case that such animal cannot be found in the hunting area, after an effort was made to hunt them, the 50% deposit received on it will be refunded. In the case where a hunter decides to cut short his/ her hunt after the primary package animal(s) are hunted, no refund will be made on the booked animals, unless we can resell it to another hunter. (In other words, if no effort is made to hunt a booked animal, and we may become stuck with the quota, the 50% deposit received will be used to discount the animal to another hunter to make sure that we utilise our full quota.)
- Any additional animal available on quota can be added at trophy fee only (see trophy fee lists below), provided that the minimum days as in below column are met. If a hunter wants to be sure that quota is available on a specific animal, such desired animal must be booked in advance, and may also attract a deposit. (Extra hunting days in park available at US$ 2200/ day and US$ 1200/ day on communal areas.)
- If specific animals over and above the package animals are not reserved, and thus the quota is not allocated to a specific hunter, no guarantees can be made that it will be available to hunt.
- Due to our low quotas on them, a second buffalo or a second elephant will attract a higher than normal trophy fee, typical 150% of the stated trophy fee.
- All hunts can include extra animals to be hunted in communal conservancies or private land, but packages that does not state Bwabwata Park, cannot include plains game, hippo or crocodile from park, unless sold as such.
- Any hunt that was booked with us in a communal conservancy before we acquired the Bwabwata area can be upgraded to the Bwabwata area. Contact us for a custom quote in this regard.
- There will be no sliding scale on trophy sizes; the price quoted is for the best available one we can find in the allocated time in the booked and allocated area.
- Taxidermy can be arranged by client’s choice of taxidermists, but we prefer that the shipping and packing out of the Caprivi region will be handled by the company we choose, in order to keep it simple and easy.
- All our normal Terms and Conditions, as printed on the back of our contracts, will be in effect.